MESIL 201 PDMS Silicone Oil
3.0-3.5 USD ($)/Container
9006-65-9, 9016-00-6, 63148-62-9
Leather, Footwear, Garment, Fiber, Construction
1. Widely used as insulation, lubrication, shockproof, dustproof, dielectric fluid and heat carrier. As well as additives for paints and daily chemicals.
2. As a release agent. Used purely or as a part of a compounded formula, MESIL 201 series provides a non-toxic, non-carbonizing mould release for rubber, plastics and metal die-castings.
3. As an Anti-Foam agent. Very small quantities of the fluid are very effective as a foam control agent, especially in non-aqueous systems.
4. As a mechanical fluid. The very high viscosity-index, the thermal and chemical stability, shear-breakdown resistance and the rubber compatibility as well as the compressibility make this fluid outstanding for mechanical and hydraulic uses.
5. As a lubricant. The fluid provides excellent lubricating properties for most plastic and elastomeric surfaces. Lubricity with metals depends upon the possible combinAations such as P.T.F.E., MoS2 and other lubricity improvers.
6. In polishes and chemical specialties.Silicone oil is used in most automobile and furniture polishes for its ease of application, high gloss with a minimum rubbing and durable water repellent film.
7. In electrical and electronic equipment. Because of the excellent dielectric properties silicone oil is widely used as an insulating and damping fluid.
Colorless transparent liquid
Supply Ability :
80000 Container Per Year
Click to view more